Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Helper Apps: IZArc Compression Tool

This app is a feeware replacement for winzip or winrar. No pop ups, spyware or adware. Open a plethora of compression file formats. Below is the description from IZArc's stie.

IZArc is the ultimate freeware archive utility supporting many archive formats like:
7-ZIP, A, ACE, ARC, ARJ, B64, BH, BIN, BZ2, BZA, C2D, CAB, CDI, CPIO, DEB, ENC, GCA, GZ, GZA, HA, IMG, ISO, JAR, LHA, LIB, LZH, MDF, MBF, MIM, NRG, PAK, PDI, PK3, RAR, RPM, TAR, TAZ, TBZ, TGZ, TZ, UUE, WAR, XXE, YZ1, Z, ZIP, ZOO.


Download it here

2 comments:

Jessica 'Wild' said...

I love this tool. I use so much of the tech stuff you've shown me and it has really made computer life easier. Thanks.

Todaydownload.com said...

Resources like the one you mentioned here will be very useful to me ! I will post a
link to this page on my blog. I am sure my visitors will find that very useful
IZArc